Return and Exchange Policy
Return/Exchanges with Hawaii Flooring Solutions (HFS) are simple! HFS offers returns/exchanges for most items within 60 days of receipt of shipment/order. Please review the following criteria prior to contacting us at 808-791-1796 or email@example.com.
- Returns are applicable to LVT/LVP Flooring & Moldings Only
- Only material that HFS stocks on Oahu are eligible for return/exchange.
- The return/exchange must be in unopened, perfect cartons and packaging within 60 days of the delivery/pickup date.
- HFS does not accept returns/exchanges on the following products:
- Area Rugs/Remnants
- Sundries which include: Underlayment and tape, cushion, flooring adhesives and moisture control products, and any installation related items
- Special order, clearance and discontinued items are not eligible for return/exchange.
- Customer must return/exchange packages using a traceable source (like FedEx or UPS, but not USPS), tracking number must be provided upon shipment.
- A 15% non-negotiable restocking fee is assessed for all returns; a 10% non-negotiable restocking fee is assessed for all exchanges.
- The cost of shipping is the responsibility of the customer. All shipping charges are 100% non-refundable.
- All items must be returned with their assigned Return Authorization (RA) number included on the return shipping label or bill of lading provided by Hawaii Flooring Solutions. Hawaii Flooring Solutions will not provide refunds for products returned/exchanged by an unauthorized shipping method.
- Items that have not been provided an RA number by Hawaii Flooring Solutions will not be refunded/exchanged.
- Refunds are issued 5-14 business days after the product has been received by the warehouse in good, resalable condition. Please package returns carefully so they arrive in safe condition.
- Any opened product or product added to a return that was not authorized will not be refunded.
Oahu Orders: Stocking material orders can be cancelled at any time before the order leaves our warehouse. If an order has left our warehouse, customer is responsible for delivering material back to the warehouse in unused and undamaged condition. Restocking fees may apply.
Neighbor Island Orders: Orders must be cancelled 3 days prior to scheduled shipping date. Shipped orders can also be cancelled after they have shipped. In this event, the order is subject to a non negotiable 15% cancellation fee as well as the cost to return the shipment charged by the shipping company. HFS will coordinate shipping back to our warehouse, unless otherwise requested.